Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Isaac Sweat-GGG Grandfather

From the Fitchburg Sentinel:

June 13, 1921

FITCHBURG CITIZEN SAYS REMARKABLE RESTORATION IS ENTIRELY DUE TO TANLAC:

"I am now 84 years of age and if my word will do any good I am glad to give this statement and speak up for Tanlac", said Isaac A. Sweat, retired carpenter and farmer living at 107 Myrtle Ave, Fitchburg, Mass., recently.
Mr. Sweat is a veteran of the Civil War, having seen three years service in the Union Ranks.
"Some time ago", he went on, "I saw a statement in the paper about Tanlac from a man living in New Bedford who had been suffering just like I was. He was well up in years too and had been helped so much by Tanlac that I made further inquiry about the medicine. I found that it was helping people everywhere so I made up my mind to see if it would fit my case".
"I had bee to failing health for more than a year. My appetite had gone back on me and my stomach was in bad shape and I couldn't eat much of anything. I had a stubborn case of constipation that had been bothering me for a long time and I couldn't find anything that would relieve me. I was run down all over and wanted to sleep all the time and just felt weak and no account."
"Well nothing has suprised me more than Tanlac has relieved me of my troubles and built me up. Why, on my very first bottle my appetite picked up and I could just feel myself getting better and stronger. And now I have finished my third bottle and I feel as well as I ever did in my life. My stomach is in fine shape and I believe constipation has left me for good. I am glad to recommend Tanlac for I don't believe anybody can take it without being helped."



No comments: