Friday, March 14, 2008

My Houle Line

Someone from Ancestry was nice to send me this tree which includes my Houle line, going back further than I had. What a find!

My Great Grandfather: Harold Francis Houle Married Lela May Seguin

GG Grandparents: Franklin Houle/Pricilla Vondell
GGG Grandparents: Henery Houle/Victoria Lazure
Henerey Houle born: abt 1853 New York
Victoria Lazure born: abt 1845 NY

GGGG Grandparents: Honore Houle/Felicite (Julia) Miron
Honore Houle: born abt 1825 Quebec-died 2MAY1874 Ellenburg, NY
Felicite Miron born: 12SEP1823 St-Constant, Laprarie Co.,Quebec

GGGGG Grandparents: Jean-Baptiste Houle/Angelique Seneder
Joseph Migneron/Isabelle Thout
Jean Baptiste Houle born: unknown
Angelique Seneder: unknown
Joseph Migneron: 27FEB1799 St-Philippe-de-Laprairie, Laprairie Co Quebec
Isabelle Thout: abt 1802


Still need to find Jean Baptiste Houle's parents

No comments: