Monday, December 17, 2007

Linking Rouleau's

Someone once told me that they believe Melindee Roulee (Isaac's first wife) and Mary Rouleau (Isaac's second wife) were related, possibly cousins, makes sense. I've not found yet where they are related but I guess that is my new mission. If you've stumbled on this post because you were searching for any info on Mary/Melindee Rouleau, please let me know what you have!

Here is the record of marriage for Isaac and Melindee:



Translation:
Name: Melendie Rouleau
Birth Place: St Jean Chrysostom Que
Age: 21
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1863
Father Name: Jbt Roleau
Mother Name: Emelie Leclaire
Spouse Name: Isaie Seguin
Spouse's Age: 22
Spouse Estimated Birth Year: abt 1862
Spouse Birth Place: South Plantagenet
Spouse Father Name: Julien Seguin
Spouse Mother Name: Angele Stamant
Marriage Date: 13 Oct 1884
Marriage Place: Prescott
Marriage County: Prescott

No comments: